Skip to Main


Arizona is home to one of the largest populations of veterans in the country. Our office is available to assist veterans in need of assistance. We work with Federal Agencies, by helping to intervene on a person’s behalf to answer questions, find solutions or just cut through the red tape. If our office can ever be helpful for you or a veteran you know, please don’t hesitate to contact us

Has served and separated from the service and makes an impact by enhancing the lives of other Veterans, Veteran families or Veteran caregivers. Impact may be a single event or action or may be demonstrated over a period of time in one or more of the following areas:

  • Education

  • Employment

  • Entrepreneurship

  • Homelessness

  • Legal

  • Mental Health and Wellness

If you are interested in participating in the Libary of Congresses’ Veterans History Project, use this link.

We must always honor our veterans for their service and sacrifice to our great nation. If you would like to memorialize a veteran, you can use this link.

For any additional assistance, please contact Lydia Macias at 480-946-2411.