Skip to Main

Help with a Federal Agency

U.S. Citizens in Need of Assistance in Israel – Click Here

U.S. Citizens In Need Of Assistance In Ukraine – Click Here

One of the most important things I do as a Representative in Congress is help constituents deal with federal agencies. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can intervene on a person’s behalf to answer questions, find solutions or just cut through the red tape.

Below you will find a list of some of the agencies our office can assist you with. You are encouraged to contact our District Office at (480) 946-2411 in order to have your concerns reviewed.

You may be asked to submit a brief summary and privacy release form for your case. Please contact our office for additional information.

Veterans and Active Military


Social Security Administration

U.S. State Department (Foreign Travel)

Passport Service

Postal Service

Office of Personnel Management

U.S. Department of Labor

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services