Agency Help

One of the most important things I do as a Representative in Congress is help constituents deal with federal agencies. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions or just cut through the red tape.

Below you will find a list of some of the agencies our office can assist you with. You are encouraged to contact our District Office at (480) 946-2411 in order to have your concerns reviewed. 

You may be asked to submit a brief summary of your case and complete these following two documents: Schweikert Privacy Release Form and the 2019 Privacy Release Form to comply with the Privacy Act Law before an inquiry can be made to the agency.


Veterans and Active Military




Social Security Administration


U.S. State Department (Foreign Travel)


Passport Service


Postal Service


Office of Personnel Management


U.S. Department of Labor


Internal Revenue Service (IRS)


U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services