Event Date: February 24, 2020
Time: 9:00AM tp 1:00PM
Location: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ – Memorial Union – Ventana Ballroom
Speakers: Bio information can be found HERE.
9:00AM to 9:30AM – Registration
9:30AM to 9:40AM – Opening Remarks
9;40AM to 9:45AM – Welcoming by Congressman Schweikert
9:45AM – 10:15AM – Certificate Ceremony presented by Congressman Schweikert
10:15AM – 10:30AM – Networking Segment
10:40AM to 11:15AM – Workshops – Participants may choose from one of the following options to attend:
- Healthcare – What role will technology play in the future of healthcare?
- STEM – How can our society better encourage and support women in science, techology, engineering, and mathematics?
- Public Policy – What role will government play in teh future of technology?
11:15AM to 11:20AM – Return to Ventana Ballroom
11:25AM to 12:25PM – Panel Discussion
- Nayda Bliss, ASU Director of the Global Security
- Jessica Garby, Starbucks Technology Center Program Manager
- Dr. Suzzane Bentz, Founder and Chief Medical Officer of Red Mountain Medical Spa
- Tamara Dueser, ASU Associate Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Knowledge Enterprise Operation
12:30PM tp 12:45PM – Closing remarks by Congressman Schweikert