Washington, D.C. – Representative David Schweikert (AZ-06) announces Valley Fever FORWARD Act Press Event.
On Thursday, September 20th, 2018 Representative David Schweikert will host a press event with Dr. Galgiani of the University of Arizona, to discuss H.R. 6562, the FORWARD Act.
This legislation was introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives to strengthen Valley Fever research and bring new fungal diagnostics, antifungal treatments and ultimately a fungal vaccine to patients. The FORWARD Act also provides critical resources to the state of Arizona, where 63% of all reported Valley Fever cases in the U.S. occur.
Details of the Press Event:
- Event date: Thursday, September 20, 2018
- Time: 2:00pm – 2:45pm (You can arrive by 1:30 for your set-up, etc.)
- Building: Health Sciences Education Building (HSEB)
- Physical Address: 435 N. 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Seminar Room C206
- Parking instructions: Park at PBC garage off of 5th Street, 555 E. Fillmore, Phoenix, AZ. 85004.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Grace White at email@example.comBack to News